Fapiaoforce User Terms
This "Fapiaoforce User Terms" (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") is the terms between Hitpoint Solution Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Fapiaoforce") and its affiliates and users (hereinafter referred to as "users" or "you") In the meantime, we use Fapiaoforce's fee bill management solution (hereinafter referred to as the "Fapiaoforce platform") service to jointly conclude an effective contract that is binding on both parties.
Before you start using the Fapiaoforce platform and related services, please be sure to read and fully understand this terms, especially the terms exempting or restricting Fapiaoforce’s responsibilities, terms restricting user rights, terms of rights licensing and information use, dispute resolution and laws Applicable terms, etc., such terms will be reminded to you in bold; when you follow the instructions on the login page of the Fapiaoforce platform, read and click to agree to this terms when you log in to the Fapiaoforce platform using your existing Fapiaoforce or its affiliate account , It means that you have carefully read and fully understood all the contents of this terms, and agreed to sign this terms with Fapiaoforce, and this terms will take effect when you click agree. In the process of reading this terms, if you do not agree to these terms or any of its terms, you should immediately stop logging in and contact Fapiaoforce and its affiliates in a timely manner.
You agree: Fapiaoforce has the right to unilaterally change the content of these service terms and corresponding service rules at any time, and has the right to announce it through news push, web announcement, etc., without separately notifying you, the latest invoice management and fiscal and tax related The service is based on what is displayed on the relevant product and service introduction page of these website and what is actually provided to you; if you continue to use the service after the announcement of the content of these service terms changes, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the revised terms The content will also follow the revised terms to use the service; if you do not agree to the revised service terms, you should stop using the service immediately. The content of these terms also includes relevant terms, business rules, confidentiality terms, etc. regarding the provided services that may be continuously released.
User: Refers to the legal person or other organization that has successfully opened the Fapiaoforce account, and the legal person or other organization that has signed these terms and used the account of Fapiaoforce or its affiliates to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform.
Fapiaoforce: Refers to Hitpoint Solution Co., Ltd.
Affiliated company: Any entity that directly or indirectly controls or exerts significant influence on a party to this contract, is controlled by a party to this contract, or is under common control or significant influence with a party to this contract.
Fapiaoforce platform: refers to the Fapiaoforce fee bill management solution, also known as the Fapiaoforce applet and the Fapiaoforce financial terminal platform.
Products and or services: Fapiaoforce and its affiliates provide you with integrated services of invoice and fiscal and tax management through the Fapiaoforce platform.
Platform rules: refers to all service rules, announcements, process descriptions, usage rules, etc. of various products and/or services that have been published on the Fapiaoforce platform and will be updated or newly released from time to time as needed in the future.
2. User authorization and account usage
2.1 User authorization
In order to provide you with the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates more conveniently, you agree to authorize Fapiaoforce to use your Fapiaoforce affiliate account to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform. After you voluntarily sign this terms and use the Fapiaoforce affiliate account to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform After that, your Fapiaoforce affiliate company account becomes your Fapiaoforce account.
At the same time, in order to conduct unified management of user accounts and other information, strengthen user information security protection, and provide users with more high-quality, efficient, and comprehensive products and or services, you agree to authorize Fapiaoforce to collect, use, process, and share Fapiaoforce in accordance with this terms. Your information stored by affiliated companies.
2.2 Qualifications of account holders
You confirm that when you open a Fapiaoforce account and use the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, you should have the relevant qualifications required by the laws of your country and region to engage in the aforementioned activities. If you do not have the above-mentioned relevant qualifications, you should immediately stop the account opening, product and or service use, otherwise you must bear all the consequences caused by this.
You should submit relevant subject qualification materials in accordance with the requirements of the Fapiaoforce platform, including but not limited to documents such as business license, legal representative identification, contact name (name), contact number, contact address, e-mail and other relevant information, otherwise the Fapiaoforce platform has the right to Refuse to provide you with related services. You guarantee that the information provided is true, legal, accurate, and complete, and that it will be updated in a timely manner after the relevant information is changed, so that the Fapiaoforce platform can effectively contact you. If the data or information you provide contains incorrect or untrue information, the Fapiaoforce platform reserves the right to cancel your account qualification and terminate the service to you at any time. If the Fapiaoforce platform is unable to get in touch with you through these contact methods, you should be solely responsible for any losses or increased costs incurred during your use of this service.
2.3 Account opening
Fapiaoforce platform accounts cannot be registered independently.
If you need to open an account on the Fapiaoforce platform, you must apply to the Fapiaoforce platform. After signing the service terms and paying the relevant fees, Fapiaoforce will open it for you. Before you use the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, read and click to agree to this terms to become a Fapiaoforce user.
Before using this service, you agree and guarantee:
You ensure that you have fully understood and correctly selected the account type. Fapiaoforce platform will not assume any responsibility for follow-up problems caused by the account type.
The user information you provide is true, accurate, complete and timely, and it is guaranteed that the Fapiaoforce platform can get in touch with you through the contact information you fill in.
2.4 Account Management
You have the right to use your Fapiaoforce account to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform, and to complete your information in the user center, so that Fapiaoforce and its affiliates can better provide you with related products and or services.
The Fapiaoforce platform recognizes your instructions through your account number and password. Your Fapiaoforce account password is freely set by you in accordance with the platform rules and kept by you. Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will not actively ask you to provide your account password at any time . In order to protect the security of your account, it is recommended that you keep your account name, account password, and ensure that you log out and leave the Fapiaoforce platform in the correct steps every time you use the product or service. Fapiaoforce and its affiliates shall not be liable for the losses and consequences caused by your active disclosure of your account or because you have been attacked or defrauded by others. Fapiaoforce and its affiliates shall not be liable to the infringer through the remedies provided by the laws of your country and region. Recovery.
Except for the fault of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, you should use your Fapiaoforce account for all actions (including but not limited to online signing of various contracts and terms and other legal documents, purchasing and using various products and services, and disclosing information, etc.) Responsible for the results.
If you find any unauthorized use of your Fapiaoforce account to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform or other situations that may cause your account to be stolen or lost, it is recommended that you immediately notify Fapiaoforce and its affiliates. You understand that it takes reasonable time for Fapiaoforce and its affiliates to take action on any of your requests, and the actions taken by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates at your request may not be able to avoid or prevent the formation or expansion of the consequences of the infringement, except for Fapiaoforce and its affiliates. Fapiaoforce and its affiliates shall not be liable except for the fault of its affiliated companies.
2.5 Account transfer
Since your Fapiaoforce account is associated with your information and rights, you can only transfer your account if there are express provisions of law, judicial rulings, or written consent of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, and in compliance with the account transfer process prescribed by the platform rules. Once your account is transferred, the rights and obligations under the account will be transferred together. In addition, your account must not be transferred in any way, otherwise Fapiaoforce and its affiliates have the right to hold you accountable for breach of contract, and all consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
2.6 Account query, closure and cancellation
You understand and agree that Fapiaoforce, based on reasonable judgment, has the right to inquire about your account (including but not limited to inquiring about registration information, transaction information, capital information, etc.), close and or cancel your account under the following circumstances:
(1) Transmit or publish speeches that instigate resistance and undermine the Constitution, laws, and administrative regulations, speeches that incite subversion of state power and the socialist system, speeches that incite to split the country, undermine national unity, and incite ethnic hatred, discrimination, and destruction of the nation Solidarity speech; transmission or publication of information or speech that harms the public interest of the country and involves national security;
(2) The transmission of data from mainland China to overseas does not comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
(3) Use the Fapiaoforce platform to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, theft of trade secrets, and theft of personal information;
(4) Interfering with the normal operation of the Fapiaoforce platform, intruding into the Fapiaoforce platform and the national computer information system;
(5) Publish any content that infringes on others' copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights and other legal rights;
(6) Violating the requirements of state judicial, administrative, military, security agencies and other power agencies (including but not limited to public security agencies, procuratorial agencies, courts, customs, tax agencies, security agencies, etc.);
(7) Your operations and transactions through your Fapiaoforce account violate the provisions of this terms, laws and regulations, or infringe the legitimate rights and interests of third parties;
(8) Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, based on unilateral reasonable judgments, believe that there are false transactions or other abnormal conditions in your account operations, transaction records, etc.;
(9) Your account has been complained by other users, and the complainant user provides certain evidence to prove it;
(10) You have carried out actions that affect or infringe the legal rights and interests of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates;
(11) Fapiaoforce and its affiliates believe that it may be in other situations that are of the same nature as the above-mentioned behavior or have similar risks as described above.
3. Ownership and Intellectual Property
3.1 All products, technologies, all programs, and content involved in the provision of services on the Fapiaoforce platform (including but not limited to computer software copyrights, trademarks, invention patents related to the Fapiaoforce platform, and web pages, text, pictures, audio, and video on the Fapiaoforce platform , Chart) are the intellectual property rights of the Fapiaoforce platform. "Fapiaoforce" other product service names and related graphics, logos, etc. are registered trademarks or used trademarks of the Fapiaoforce platform. Fapiaoforce has all rights to all data and information generated during the development and operation of the Fapiaoforce platform and related services.
3.2 Unless otherwise required by law, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reprint, quote, link, crawl or otherwise illegally, in whole or in part, in any way without the express and special written permission of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates. Use the information content of the Fapiaoforce platform, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, structure, page design, etc., and may not create related derivative works in any form. Otherwise, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates have the right to pursue its laws responsibility.
3.3 You guarantee that you will not decrypt or crack the intellectual property rights and proprietary technologies owned by Fapiaoforce, or take reverse engineering measures such as decompilation, by yourself or by any third party.
3.4 Any violation of the terms, infringement of the rights of others, infringement of the copyright or intellectual property rights of the Fapiaoforce platform, or loss of yourself or others (including infection of computer viruses due to downloading) caused by your improper use of the Fapiaoforce platform and or services shall be solely responsible for you , Fapiaoforce shall not be responsible for the losses caused, nor shall it assume any legal responsibility. If you cause losses to the Fapiaoforce platform as a result, you shall be liable for all direct and indirect losses incurred by Fapiaoforce.
4. The rights and obligations of users
4.1 You guarantee that you will not use technology or other means to damage or disrupt this website and the websites of other users of the Fapiaoforce platform.
4.2 You guarantee that you will comply with national and local laws and regulations when using this service.
4.3 When you violate the terms of service of the Fapiaoforce platform, the Fapiaoforce platform has the right to refuse to continue to provide you with any services.
4.4 You have the right to request the Fapiaoforce platform to issue a formal invoice for the service fee you paid. The amount in the invoice includes only the cash portion you paid, and does not include the gift portion of the Fapiaoforce platform. At the same time, submit the qualification information required for issuing invoices.
4.5 You should take reasonable and safe technical measures to ensure the safety and integrity of the various data and other information stored on the Fapiaoforce platform server due to the use of this service, to ensure its safety and integrity, and to take account of your actions ( (Including but not limited to arrears, self-installing software, adopting encryption measures or other security measures, etc.) shall be fully responsible for the results.
4.6 You shall obtain, issue and keep electronic value-added tax invoices in accordance with the "Administrative Measures of the People's Republic of China on Invoices", "Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Measures of the People's Republic of China on Invoice Management" and relevant regulations of the State Administration of Taxation. Do not use the Fapiaoforce platform to issue invoices in violation of regulations.
4.7 You must not use the services provided by the Fapiaoforce platform to engage in acts that violate the law or infringe the rights and interests of any third party.
4.8 You should abide by the relevant provisions of intellectual property rights, and no illegal copying, decryption or modification of the intellectual property rights of the Fapiaoforce platform shall occur.
4.9 You undertake to abide by the export control laws and regulations of the United Nations, China, the United States and other countries applicable to this terms. You promise not to use the products or services provided by Fapiaoforce for purposes prohibited by applicable export control laws and regulations. Without the permission of the relevant competent authority, you and other individuals or entities authorized to use Fapiaoforce products or services will not provide controlled technology, software or services to entities or individuals prohibited by applicable export control laws and regulations through Fapiaoforce products or services.
5. Rights and Obligations of Fapiaoforce Platform
5.1 The Fapiaoforce platform has the right to review you and decide whether to accept you as a Fapiaoforce platform user.
5.2 The Fapiaoforce platform reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of services to you in the event that you violate the current national or local laws and regulations or violate this clause, and the right to cooperate with the national superior authority to review you, and in any case, The Fapiaoforce platform is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages.
5.3 The Fapiaoforce platform reserves the right to cancel your user account when you owe fees for more than a certain number of days (see product documentation or other terms between the parties for specific rules). Once you cancel, the account cannot be restored.
5.4 Third-party software or technology may be used in this service. If used, the Fapiaoforce platform guarantees that it has obtained legal authorization. At the same time, the Fapiaoforce platform will display relevant terms or other documents in accordance with relevant regulations or terms. The aforementioned relevant clauses or other documents presented in various forms are an integral part of these clauses and have the same legal effect as these clauses. You should comply with these requirements.
5.5 If you use Fapiaoforce platform products or services to engage in matters prohibited in the rights and obligations of users, or use Fapiaoforce platform to engage in matters that are illegal or harmful to others, Fapiaoforce platform has the right to review you, disable your account, and delete the corresponding violations Resources.
5.6 The Fapiaoforce platform guarantees to provide you with timely and high-quality services in accordance with the relevant standards and specifications formulated by the State Administration of Taxation and this terms. The Fapiaoforce platform is responsible for your system operation training, system installation, commissioning and maintenance services.
5.7 The Fapiaoforce platform guarantees to provide you with basic services such as electronic invoice issuance, delivery, query and printing in accordance with the regulations of the State Administration of Taxation. The Fapiaoforce platform provides you with value-added services related to electronic invoices, and shall follow the principles of voluntariness, equality, fairness, and integrity, and clearly mark the price of value-added services. It will not force you to provide or force you to purchase value-added services.
5.8 The Fapiaoforce platform guarantees to build an electronic invoice third-party platform in accordance with the requirements of laws, administrative regulations and relevant standards and specifications formulated by the State Administration of Taxation, and takes necessary measures to ensure the safe and stable operation of the service platform, and to ensure the availability, completeness and integrity of electronic invoice data. Confidentiality. Your VAT invoice data will not be collected in violation of regulations for use in other project services.
5.9 If the Fapiaoforce platform violates the regulations of the State Administration of Taxation and causes your legal rights and interests to be harmed, the Fapiaoforce platform shall bear the corresponding responsibility.
6. Confidentiality obligations
6.1 In order to further improve your experience of using the Fapiaoforce platform and provide you with better services, Fapiaoforce will collect necessary data and information in the process of providing services to you, and analyze these data to provide you with more upgraded and caring service.
6.2 The Fapiaoforce platform is obliged to protect your trade secrets and will not use your invoice data or declared data for commercial profit activities.
6.3 The Fapiaoforce platform shall keep confidential the information provided by you for the electronic invoice service platform to initiate business and generate relevant materials and data.
6.4 The Fapiaoforce platform will not disclose, edit or disclose your account information and the non-public content stored in the Fapiaoforce platform without the authorization of a legitimate user, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Relevant laws, regulations or legal service procedures of Fapiaoforce platform;
(2) In an emergency, to protect the rights and interests of you and the public;
(3) To safeguard the trademark rights, software copyrights, patent rights and any other legal rights of the Fapiaoforce platform;
(4) Other situations where personal information needs to be disclosed, edited or disclosed in accordance with the law.
6.5 The Fapiaoforce platform has the right to use your account information in the following (including but not limited to) situations:
(1) It should be provided in accordance with the provisions of my country's current effective laws and regulations.
(2) Required by administrative, judicial and other competent authorities under certain special circumstances.
(3) You agree to what the Fapiaoforce platform provides to third parties.
(4) Submitted by the Fapiaoforce platform to resolve the reported incident and file a lawsuit.
(5) The Fapiaoforce platform must submit necessary and reasonable actions to prevent serious illegal acts or suspected criminal acts from occurring.
6.6 Collection and storage of service information
For the purpose of a. Otherwise the service cannot be provided, and b. Improving Fapiaoforce's products and services in order to better meet your needs and provide you with customized services, otherwise your product or service experience will be relatively weakened, Fapiaoforce platform It is possible to automatically collect and store your software information, hardware information, information that you actively upload to the server of the Fapiaoforce platform, and your preference information from your smart terminals (including mobile phones, computers, etc.) and browsers. The above information includes but It is not limited to your mobile phone IMEI number, login name, operating system information, your IP address, cookie information, GPS and other location service usage information, the pages you visit and other information.
6.7 This website may contain links to other websites, but the Fapiaoforce platform is not responsible for the privacy protection measures of other websites. The Fapiaoforce platform may add business partners or shared brand websites whenever needed.
6.8 The Fapiaoforce platform only provides corresponding security measures in accordance with the existing technology to ensure that the information held by the Fapiaoforce platform is not lost, abused or altered. These security measures include backing up data to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite these security measures, the Fapiaoforce platform does not guarantee the absolute security of this information.
6.9 The Fapiaoforce platform will use your personal information collected in accordance with the law for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research, and sharing between affiliated companies, so that you can better enjoy the comprehensive services provided by the Fapiaoforce platform. Fapiaoforce platform It can also improve the products and services of the Fapiaoforce platform.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Fapiaoforce platform does not guarantee (including but not limited to):
(1) The Fapiaoforce platform is suitable for the requirements of all users;
(2) The Fapiaoforce platform is not interfered under extreme circumstances, is timely, safe, reliable or error-free; and any products, services or other materials you obtain through the Fapiaoforce platform meet your expectations.
7.2 The Fapiaoforce platform reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services to you if you violate national or local laws and regulations or violate these terms of service.
7.3 During your use of this service, the content of these terms, the prompts on transaction operations that appear on the page, or the content of the information (text messages or phone calls, etc.) sent to your mobile phone from the Fapiaoforce platform are the relevant rules for your use of this service. Service means that you agree to accept the relevant rules of this service. You understand and agree that the Fapiaoforce platform has the right to unilaterally modify the relevant rules of the service. The service rules shall be based on the page prompts (or text messages or phone calls sent to the mobile phone, etc.) when the user uses the service. You agree and comply with the service rules. The premise of this service.
7.4 During the service process, you should log in to this website in time to view and conduct transaction operations. The Fapiaoforce platform is not responsible for any disputes or losses caused by your failure to view and modify or confirm the service status in a timely manner or fail to submit the relevant application.
7.5 You shall be responsible for all consequences caused by the incorrect contact information you provided to the Fapiaoforce platform and the poor security and stability of the email address you used to receive emails from the Fapiaoforce platform, including but not limited to Consequences and losses caused by timely receipt of relevant notifications from the Fapiaoforce platform.
7.6 System interruption or failure.
7.7 The Fapiaoforce platform shall not be liable for damages when the system may not operate normally due to the following conditions, which make you unable to use various networked services. Such conditions include but are not limited to:
(1) The Fapiaoforce platform is during system shutdown for maintenance.
(2) Data transmission cannot be carried out due to failure of telecommunications equipment.
(3) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, etc., the Fapiaoforce platform system is obstructed and cannot be executed.
(4) Service interruption or delay caused by hacker attacks, technical adjustments or malfunctions of the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, banking problems, etc.
7.8 Where permitted by law, the Fapiaoforce platform shall be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, and derivative losses related to or caused by these terms (including business loss, loss of income, loss of profit, use of data or other economic losses). Loss of interest), no matter how it is generated, whether it is caused by a breach of this clause (including breach of warranty) or by infringement, it shall not be liable, even if it has been notified in advance of the possibility of such loss. In addition, even if the exclusive relief provided in this clause fails to achieve its basic purpose, the Fapiaoforce platform shall be excluded from liability for the above-mentioned losses. Your entire compensation limit caused by or related to the corresponding service order on the Fapiaoforce platform is the total cost of the service order, unless otherwise mandatory by law.
7.9 You understand and agree: The services of the Fapiaoforce platform are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technologies and conditions. The Fapiaoforce platform will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of the service; however, the Fapiaoforce platform cannot guarantee that the services it provides will be flawless, nor can it foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not Limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability , Third-party service defects, government actions and other reasons that may cause service interruption, data loss, data leakage or theft, and other losses and risks. Therefore, you agree that even if the services provided by the Fapiaoforce platform have flaws, the above-mentioned flaws are unavoidable by the industry's technical level at the time, and they will not be regarded as a breach of the Fapiaoforce platform. At the same time, the resulting loss of data or information will cause you to lose. Fapiaoforce platform will be exempted from liability.
7.10 You understand and agree that: in the process of using this service, you may encounter force majeure and other risk factors, which will cause the interruption of this service. When the above situation occurs, the Fapiaoforce platform will work hard to cooperate with the relevant units at the first time and repair it in a timely manner, but the Fapiaoforce platform will be exempt from liability for the losses caused to you.
8. User's breach of contract and handling
8.1 Determination of breach of contract
If one of the following situations occurs, you shall be deemed to have breached the contract:
(1) Violation of relevant laws and regulations when using the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates;
(2) Violation of this terms, affiliated terms or other terms signed with Fapiaoforce and its affiliates.
8.2 Measures to deal with breach of contract
(1) If the information you publish on the Fapiaoforce platform constitutes a breach of contract, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates can immediately delete and block the corresponding information in accordance with the corresponding platform rules.
(2) If your behavior on the Fapiaoforce platform, or any behavior that has an impact on Fapiaoforce and its affiliates and its users, which is not implemented on the Fapiaoforce platform, constitutes a breach of contract, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may follow the corresponding platform rules Execution of processing measures such as suspending the provision of part or all of the products and or services to you. If your behavior constitutes a fundamental breach of contract, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may close your account and terminate the provision of products and or services to you.
(3) When you breach the contract and there are specific situations such as fraud, selling counterfeit, or embezzling other people’s accounts, or you are at risk of endangering the security of other people’s accounts, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will close your account according to the risk of your behavior. Compulsory measures such as cancellation.
(4) Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may publish the information on the handling measures for your above-mentioned breach of contract and other illegal information confirmed by the effective legal documents of the national administrative or judicial organs on the Fapiaoforce platform.
(5) If you cause Fapiaoforce and its affiliates to terminate this terms due to a serious breach of contract, for the purpose of maintaining the order of the Fapiaoforce platform and protecting other legal rights and interests of you, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may treat you under other terms To take measures to suspend or even terminate the terms, and notify you in an effective manner agreed in this terms.
(6) If other terms signed by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates with you clearly stipulate that you will cooperate under this terms for associated processing, then Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will maintain the order of the Fapiaoforce platform and protect others. For the purpose of the legitimate rights and interests of users, this terms can be suspended or even terminated upon receipt of instructions, and you will be notified in an effective manner agreed in this terms.
(1) If your actions cause Fapiaoforce and its affiliates to suffer losses, you shall perform the compensation liability according to this terms, and you shall compensate Fapiaoforce and its affiliates for the losses (if any) suffered as a result:
a) Reasonable attorney's fees, litigation fees, and necessary expenses incurred to eliminate the impact;
b) Fines, liquidated damages or compensation for external expenditures due to administrative penalties, judicial judgments, mediation within the scope of legal standards, etc.;
c) Loss of goodwill, reasonable expected loss of profits (such as reduction in operating income, etc.), the specific amount can be obtained by a third party's independent and reasonable analysis, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates based on big data reasonable analysis and other reasonable methods for calculating gains and losses Relevant estimation standards are used as the basis for calculation;
d) Other losses suffered as a result.
(2) If your actions cause Fapiaoforce and its affiliates to claim the rights of a third party, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may recover all losses from you after assuming the obligations of payment of money to the third party.
(3) If Fapiaoforce and its affiliates cause damage to your interests due to intentional or gross negligence breach of contract, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will perform compensation liabilities to you on the basis of your direct actual losses.
9. The scope of the terms and the associated terms
9.1 Contracting subject
This terms is signed by you and Fapiaoforce and its affiliates. This terms has the same effect on you and Fapiaoforce and its affiliates.
Under this terms, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may change according to the business adjustments of the Fapiaoforce platform. After the change, the Fapiaoforce platform operator will perform this terms with you and provide services to you. The change of the Fapiaoforce platform operator will not affect Your rights and interests under this terms. Fapiaoforce platform operators may also add new products and or services due to the provision of new products and or services. If you use the new products and or services, it is deemed that you agree that the new Fapiaoforce platform operators will perform this terms together with you. In the event of a dispute, you can determine the subject of your performance and the party to the dispute based on the specific products and or services you use and the specific behavioral objects that affect your rights and interests.
9.2 Association Terms
At the same time, with the rapid development of the Internet, the terms listed in this terms signed by you and Fapiaoforce and its affiliates cannot completely list and cover all the rights and obligations of you and Fapiaoforce and its affiliates. The existing terms cannot guarantee full compliance. The needs of future development. Therefore, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates’ legal statements, privacy policies, various platform rules publicly published on the Fapiaoforce platform, and user service terms for specific products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates are all affiliate terms of this terms has the same legal effect as this terms. If you use the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, you are deemed to agree to the above affiliate terms.
You understand and agree that due to the wide range of products or services provided by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, this terms are general framework terms and cannot be exhaustive. If there is any inconsistency in the user service terms for specific products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, the user service terms for specific products and or services shall prevail.
10. Modification and termination of the terms
10.1 Terms changes
Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may modify this terms and affiliated terms from time to time in accordance with national laws and regulations to change and maintain market order and protect users’ legitimate rights and interests. The changed terms and affiliated terms (hereinafter referred to as "changes") will go through legal procedures. And notify you by the effective notification method agreed in this terms.
If you do not agree to the changes, you have the right to contact Fapiaoforce and its affiliates for feedback before the effective date of the changes. If the feedback is adopted, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will adjust the changes as appropriate. If you still disagree with the changes that have taken effect, you should stop using the services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates from the effective date of the changes, and the changes will not be effective for you; if you continue after the changes take effect Using the services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will be deemed as your consent to the changes that have become effective.
10.2 Termination of the terms
Circumstances of termination of the terms
You have the right to terminate this terms in any of the following ways:
(1) When you meet the account cancellation conditions required by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, you cancel your account through the Fapiaoforce platform self-service;
(2) Before the change takes effect, you stop using the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates and expressly do not want to accept the change;
(3) You expressly do not wish to continue to use the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, and meet the termination conditions required by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates.
In the following circumstances, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates may notify you to terminate this terms in accordance with the effective method agreed in this terms:
(1) Your real-name authentication has not passed, no longer exists legally or cannot be effectively verified;
(2) If you violate this terms, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates terminate this terms in accordance with the terms of the breach;
(3) Fapiaoforce and its affiliates close or cancel your account in accordance with the rules of the corresponding platform when you embezzle another person's account, cheat, sell counterfeit goods, disrupt market order, or take improper means for profit, etc.;
(4) In addition to the above circumstances, because you have repeatedly violated the relevant regulations of the platform rules and the circumstances are serious, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates have closed or cancelled your account in accordance with the corresponding platform rules;
(5) Fapiaoforce and its affiliates believe that your actions may cause serious damage or legal liability to you, Fapiaoforce, its affiliates, and other users based on reasonable grounds;
(6) Other situations where the provision of products and or services should be terminated.
10.3 Treatment after termination of the terms
After the termination of this terms, unless expressly provided by law, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates shall not be obliged to disclose your account number and any other information to you or a third party designated by you.
After the termination of this terms, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates still enjoy the following rights:
In accordance with the requirements of the "Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws, continue to save all kinds of information that you retain on the Fapiaoforce platform for a certain period of time;
For your past breaches of contract, Fapiaoforce and its affiliates can still hold you accountable for breach of contract in accordance with this terms.
11.1 Effective contact information
When you apply to open a Fapiaoforce account, log in to the Fapiaoforce platform, and accept Fapiaoforce services, you should provide Fapiaoforce and its affiliates with real and effective contact information (including your email address, contact phone number, contact address, etc.). If the method changes, you are obliged to update relevant information in a timely manner and maintain a status that can be effectively contacted.
The account you use to log in to the Fapiaoforce platform, receive station messages, system messages and other instant information is also your effective contact method.
Fapiaoforce and its affiliated companies will send you various notices to one or several of your above contact information, and the content of such notices may have a significant beneficial or adverse impact on your rights and obligations, please Be sure to pay attention in time.
11.2 Service of notice
Fapiaoforce and its affiliates will notify you through the above-mentioned contact methods, including written notices sent electronically, including but not limited to announcements on the Fapiaoforce platform, sending mobile text messages to the contact number provided to you, and e-mails provided to you Emails sent to your address, system messages and station letter information are sent to your account, and they are deemed to have been delivered after they are successfully sent; written notices sent on paper are delivered on the fifth calendar day after the provided contact address Treated as served.
For any disputes arising in the process of providing products and or services to you by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates, you agree that the judicial authorities (including but not limited to the people’s courts) can send you messages via mobile phone text messages, emails and other modern communication methods or postal methods. Service legal documents (including but not limited to litigation documents). The contact information such as the mobile phone number and email address you specify to receive legal documents is the updated mobile phone number and email contact information you provided when you opened your Fapiaoforce account. The legal documents sent by the judicial authority to the above contact information will be deemed to have been served. The mailing address you specify is your legal contact address or the valid contact address you provided.
You agree that the judiciary can use one or more of the above service methods to serve you legal documents, and the judiciary can use multiple methods to serve you legal documents. The service time shall be the first of the above service methods. . You agree that the above method of service is applicable to all stages of the judicial process. Such as entering the litigation procedures, including but not limited to the first instance, second instance, retrial, execution and supervision procedures, etc.
You should ensure that the contact information provided is accurate, effective, and updated in real time. If the provided contact information is inaccurate, or the changed contact information is not notified in time, the legal documents cannot be delivered or are not delivered in time, you shall bear the legal consequences that may arise from this.
12. Application of law, jurisdiction and others
12.1 The conclusion, entry into force, interpretation, revision, supplementation, termination, execution and dispute resolution of this terms shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China; if there are no relevant provisions in the law, refer to business practices and or industry practices.
12.2 Disputes arising from your use of the products and or services of Fapiaoforce and its affiliates and related to Fapiaoforce and its affiliates shall be settled by Fapiaoforce and its affiliates through negotiation with you. If the negotiation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit to the People's Court of Yangpu District, Shanghai.
12.3 Any clause of this terms is deemed to be annulled, invalid or unenforceable, and the clause shall be regarded as divisible and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this terms.
12.4 The index keywords listed in front of each clause of this terms are only to help you understand the purpose of the clause, and do not affect or limit the meaning or interpretation of the clauses of this terms. In order to protect your own rights and interests, it is recommended that you carefully read the specific expressions of each clause.